At Right Choice Insurance Brokers Ltd we understand that changes in our lives can be temporary, sporadic or permanent and this sometimes leave us vulnerable. Right Choice is dedicated to ensuring all our customers gain the right level of service for their individual needs, especially those who feel they are a vulnerable customer. Right Choice is dedicated to ensuring all our customers receive good outcomes that enable them to meet their requirements. We understand this is even more important, especially for those who feel they may be or are a vulnerable customer.
We’ve listed some examples of vulnerabilities, which you may wish to advise us about:
Events in our lives can leave us vulnerable, it can be something that impacts us individually or as a group, for example:
- Cost of living increasing
- Divorce/ separation
Not all of us are lucky enough to not have some form of financial stress at some point in our lives. This doesn’t make dealing with it any easier. We’re committed to helping you with your insurance needs. Therefore, if you know you can’t pay your direct debit payment, please contact us and we will endeavour to help you.
Our health plays a vital role in our ability to deal with ongoing situations such as sorting or updating our insurance policies. Whether it may be a:
- Physical disability
- Severe or long-term illness (such as cancer)
- Hearing impairment
- Mental health condition
We endeavour to always assist you as much as we can, we understand sometimes, you don’t feel up to talking to us over the phone. That’s why we have a dedicated email team, who are on hand to answer any questions and help you in anyway. You can still contact us via phone if this works better for you.
Sometimes, we don’t feel up to dealing with our insurance policy, or we ask our husband/wife, other family member or friends to deal with it because they understand it better. That’s okay, you can authorise whoever you want to speak on your behalf. To add someone to speak on your behalf please contact us.
How we deal with Customer Vulnerability?
Right Choice Insurance’s aim is to:
- Treat you and your circumstances as an individual.
- Offer flexible and tailored responses, where necessary.
- Offer flexible solutions.
- Record additional information about your needs, properly.
- Guide you through the process effectively and efficiently.
- Help with your understanding of our products and services.
- Our team have been through training to update their knowledge on identifying and dealing with a vulnerable customer.
- Our team will complete ongoing training to keep their level of knowledge regarding vulnerable customers at the highest.
If you’re unsure if your circumstances apply, or wish to discuss any vulnerability you feel you may have, please contact us on: